What is SaferSkin™
- Web application used for predicting ingredient’s potential to cause skin sensitisation, without animal testing.
- The application applying integrated strategies of safety assessment to skin sensitisation.
- Combines the top three approaches for accurate predictions of skin sensitisation.
- Applies state-of-the-art science to workflows over the entire discovery and development funnel, to regulatory acceptance and registration.
What SaferSkin™ can do for you
- Comparison of 3 approaches: Bayesian Network, ‘2 out of 3 weight of evidence’, multiple regression
- Category prediction with confidence levels
- Simple to use interface
- Single compound input submission - entered as SMILES or drawn
- Physical properties calculated
- LLNA pEC3 & EC3 values from 50-90th percentile confidence
Benefits of SaferSkin™
- Saves you time
- Increases your accuracy
- Decreases your risk of skin sensitisation incidents
- Brings the best safety assessment science into with one easy-to-use application
What SaferSkin™ can be used for
- Hazard identification, classification, and labeling under the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) scheme (UN 2013).
- Quantitative risk assessment (QRA) especially when combined with in vivo evidence on analogs.
- Development of an eﬀicient testing strategy, as a decision strategy tool.